Friday, March 23, 2012

This an attempt at an update. Last months PVAS meeting went well. Sold 3 10 gals to a lovely old man and after paying for a used Aquaclear 110...After makin MAD MONEY...I had $15 left over. Which I then gave to Seis because I owed her. Je suis tres pauvre :C  It was also the chili cook off too. I did not enter, nor did I stay at the meeting long enough to see what the prizes were.  The speaker was a total bore. I cant believe I spent an hour watching fish fuck each other. Horrible.


Luckily, no speaker next month! The BIG fish auction for PVAS is next . Imma go in there with crinkled dollar billz and bring home some cherries. I FUCKED up my last set up, so here's round two. My aquarium is 19 gals heavier and bloomin' with pretty low lighters :3 wish me luck!


I need to document the current state of my aquariums. I'm pretty much embarrassed to post them...but I know I'll be absolutely proud of my planted invertebrate tank. The 25 gal? fuck that tank. I want all ramshorns to die a slow painful death. The BITCH who was suppose to sell me assassin snails didn't come through.  I am too much of a pussy to squish them on my own.  I'll beautiful the 25 this year when I have the funds.

Money spent last month on fish shit ~$45


What I need to buy next:
  • 48" hood light (lol yeah right)
  • 24" bulb
  • 30lbs black gravel
  • driftwood
  • shrimp
  • black aquarium backgrounds (because anything else seems absolutely tacky to me)
  • more plants FUCK
Other update: New job, good bye old one in a week. Shit feels like its coming together for the first time in a few years. I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment